To help advance and progress the work of the Board of Directors, the Board has created Standing Committees which meet typically once a month to develop strategies, share feedback and help plan future actions of the Board of Directors and GSA as an organization.
The standing committees of the Board are:
– Executive Committee
– Governance, Elections and Nominating Committee (GEN)
– Student Engagement Committee (SE)
– External Affairs Committee (EA)
– Communications and Advancement Committee (CA)
– Equity and Inclusion Committee (EI)
Any opportunities for graduate students to sit on eligible standing committees will be shared through our weekly newsletter, as well as through the Current Opportunities page.